10.21.2008

Angel Eyes

Hey, Daisy here, just checking in for the first official time from my blog! I'm so excited to have this up and going. I've been begging my mom for MONTHS...and she finally said yes. What a relief! (below you'll find one of my favorite picture creations of my mom's)...believe the magic or not, yes-that's me and no-I'm not part smurf. She calls it angel eyes, and my aunt Jenelle says she wants to use it for the cover of her next cd. So, maybe because she's gonna get famous I will too? Only time will tell. Hope today taught you something and tomorrow's a mystery you're looking forward to solving!

3 comments:

  1. miss daisy...this picture is a little freaky! but wow your eyes rock! love you sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have great eyes Miss Daisy. I love that picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some really pretty Angle Eyes.
    Bye bye.♥☺♥

    ReplyDelete

Duchess Love Accepted Here: